|This is a FREE service we offer the City of Pearland which has shown a 97% success/recovery
rate during our Pilot Program.
Please be sure to "register" your pets with us. Provide names, descriptions, chip # etc...
(anything that will help locate your pet)
Please provide your contact information including email address and your phone number.
How it works:
Using pet tags, microchips or even just the description of your pet, we will contact you instantly
when we find your pet. If we cannot identify the pet, a “FOUND PET” alert with a picture of the
pet will go to our extensive opt-in email list. We will also list the pet on rescue websites under
both “Found Dogs/Cats” and the specific subdivision in which the animal was found.
• Alleviate the stress of losing (or finding) a pet
• Create a network within the community to help reunite pets with your owners
• Reduce the burden on Animal Control Officers
• Avoid needless euthanization of animals waiting to be adopted at Animal Control who
might be put down to make space for found pets
• Avoid fines and fees! When your pet accidently gets out, you don’t need to worry about
paying to get it back! Pets 411 is a totally FREE service.
PETS 411 is one stop LOST/FOUND for all of Pearland. Additional free services include:
• Placement of signs in the area the animal was lost or found
• Daily visits to Animal Control to check for current lost/found animals.
YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE!
|Pearland Animal Control
Pearland, TX 77581
|Please check (in person) at
Animal Control the moment you
realize you lost your pet.